Office Specialties Keys Statement - (COVID 19) 27/03/2020
At Office Specialties we would like to provide you with an update regarding the recent government announcements regarding the Covid-19.
Regarding the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
Our emphasis remains providing a normal service to you, our valued customer, whilst remaining conscientious and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
Our operations that have been put in place in the light of Covid-19;
- We are continuing to take orders by email 5 days a week, or 24/7 via our website.
- We are continuing to work closely with our supply base and as the situation develops, we will communicate any issues or delays to delivery that if and when they occur.
- For UK order please allow an extra 2 - 3 working days for delivery. All items are dispatched 1st class mail.
- For Non UK orders please allow an extra 5 working days to the current situation or get in contact before placing an order if you’re in one of the affected areas.
- We can reassure you that we have put measures in place and are stocked, therefore we do not anticipate and shortages in the current situation
Message from Managing Director Pamela Kemp
We have been working with skeleton staff this week. Other staff are finishing today for 2 weeks, possibly longer.
Because we are a family run business Stuart and I will be in for a short spell daily unless we are official shut down.
As we are locksmiths, we will stay open to open for emergency services and key business.
As long as I have suppliers for key blanks & locks, we will be able to supply.
Steven is going to cover the website from home. So please feel free to order or can email myself at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Take care and keep safe.